|Date Posted||May 23, 2021|
- Reporting to the Director of works the incumbent will be responsible for:
- Recommends project works, water and waste water management processes and procedures to the Director of Works.
- Ensure implementation of processes and procedures.
- Ensure that roads, civil works, water and sewer infrastructure is maintained as per annual plans and procedures.
- Prepare the roads maintenance program for submission to ZINARA.
- Prepare acquittal reports for the roads fund and ensure that other public works designs are done as may be assigned by the Director ofworks.
- Prepare section/ Project budget including BOQ preparation for the approval of the Director of works.
- Consolidates weekly, monthly and quarterly reports submission to the Director.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- BSc Honours in Civil Engineering
- Post graduate Project Management qualification is an added advantage
- At least two years’ experience in a local authority or public sector involved in contract management
- No criminal record
- Applications are invited from suitably qualified and results oriented individuals to fill the above post within our organisation. Written applications including certified copies of qualifications, certificates, experience and full detailed CVs should be submitted to the undersigned not later than the 25th of May 2021. M. DONDO City OF Kadoma TOWN CLERK Town House, Fitt Square P.O. Box 460 Kadoma