|Location||Bulawayo, Harare, Zimbabwe|
|Date Posted||October 13, 2022|
We are growing! Almond Africa is looking for suitably qualified personnel to fill openings within our company as Cleaning Technicians.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Performing various cleaning actions at designated facility areas such as dusting, sweeping, sanitizing, washing, polishing, scrubbing, vacuuming, mopping and steam-cleaning or shampooing carpets.
- Maintaining hygiene standards at premises by servicing restrooms, drains, sinks, emptying refuse and sanitary bins, wiping down communal surfaces, equipment, and ensuring outside walkways are clear and free of debris.
- Setting up and arranging tables, chairs and refreshments to prepare facilities for events such as meetings.
- Operating and maintaining power cleaning equipment and report any faults to management in order to prevent damage to floors, equipment and fixtures.
- Replenishing consumable washroom items (soaps, toilet rolls, paper towels, air fresheners, condoms, toilet seat wipes, sanitary bags, bin liners and urinal screens) if required.
- Notifying management of occurring deficiencies or needs for stocking and maintaining supply levels of cleaning detergents and equipment.
- Making minor adjustments to heating, cooling and ventilation within designated facility areas.
- Cleaning of walls, windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, at the client’s premises.
- Performing and documenting routine inspection and cleaning activities.
- Carrying out non-routine cleaning tasks and special projects upon request.
- Collaborating with colleagues within and outside the cleaning division to ensure maximum efficiency for tasks.
- Following all health and safety regulations both of the designated facility as well as those of Almond Africa.
- Disposing of all cleaning solutions appropriately and in accordance with the client’s, Almond Africa’s and Environmental Health policies.
- Making adjustments and performing minor repairs to cleaning equipment as per manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Preparing and serving clients teas.
- Ensuring the inside and outside perimeter of the client’s premises is kept free of any litter.
- Dusting, polishing and shining shoes for Clients upon request.
- Ensuring food safety, control of bacteria, mold/ fungus/ mildew by keeping designated areas dry and clean.
Qualifications And Experience
- “C” in O’ level Maths and English
- Criminal Free Record
- Age range 22 – 55
- Experience in a cleaning role is an added advantage
Successful candidates will undergo a food handler’s medical examination Almond Africa is an equal opportunities employer. Please forward application letter and CV, copies of all academic and professional certificates and at least two reference letters to firstname.lastname@example.org Deadline: 16 October 2022 NB: Applicants to indicate on their applications, the city they would prefer to be employed in (Harare or Bulawayo)