|Date Posted||October 24, 2022|
- Develops the Exchange Control operational plan and submits to Head, International Banking & Exchange Control for approval.
- Reviews and approves Exchange Control applications in line with existing Exchange Control Regulations.
- Performing periodic inspection of international banking and Treasury operations to establish the Exchange
- Control compliance health of the Bank.
- Reviews and approves International Banking & Exchange Control department suspense accounts.
- Reviews statutory Exchange Control Returns for compliance with existing Exchange Control Regulations
- First Degree in Business, Finance or Economics or equivalent.
- MBA or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- At least 3 to 4 years’ experience in banking, 2 or more years should be in Exchange Control environment or similar
How To Apply Interested persons that meet the above requirements should submit soft copies of their CVs to email@example.com with the title, Exchange Control Manager clearly written in the subject line by Monday 24th of October 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.