|Date Posted||February 22, 2021|
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the following post which has arisen within Mudzi Rural District Council.
POST: GRADUATE TRAINEE (PROCUREMENT)
The Graduate Trainee reports to the Procurement Officer.
1. A degree in Purchasing and Supply Management or equivalent.
2. Ability to learn fast and grasp concepts.
1. Assisting in the procurement of goods and services for council in line with procurement regulations.
2. Assisting in contract negotiations with contractors and drafting contracts.
3. Stores management
4. Assisting in the Management of council assets and disposal of assets.
5. Carrying out other administrative functions.
6. Any other duties as may be assigned by the Procurement Officer.
NB: Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Applications accompanied by curriculum vitae, certified copies of academic and professional qualifications should reach the under signed not later than 12 March 2021. Applications should be clearly marked for the post applied for on the envelope and posted or hand delivered to:
The Chief Executive Officer Mudzi Rural District Council
P. O. Box 90, Mudzi
OR The Chief Executive Officer Mudzi Rural District Council Stand Number 1 Kotwa, Mudzi