National Pharmaceutical Company is a Government owned company that procures, warehouses and distributes medicines and medical supplies to health institutions nationwide. A Vacancy has arisen within the I.C.T department. The company is inviting applications from suitably qualified, self-motivated, honest and experienced individuals who are committed to contributing to an efficient and effective health delivery system in Zimbabwe to fill the following post.
INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY MANAGER
DUTY STATION: HARARE
Duties And Responsibilities
The Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Manager reports to the Managing Director and will be responsible for the following among other duties:
• Driving the Information and Communication Technology Strategy of NatPharm.
• Supervising the maintenance, upgrading and disposal of ICT hardware and software.
• Identifying and developing budget resource requirements of the ICT department.
• Identifying, comparing, selecting and implementing ICT solutions to meet current and future needs of the Company.
• Creating ICT standards and practices.
• Integrating NatPharm ICT platforms and creating plans for each platform.
• Tracking, analyzing and monitoring ICT performance metrics.
• Ensure efficient ICT operations for maximum advantage of the internal and external users.
• Overseeing NatPharm projects, resource mobilization, planning and quality control of service delivery.
• Contributing to institutional learning processes through staff training on all ICT aspects.
Qualifications And Experience
Qualifications and Key Competencies
• Degree in Information Technology a must.
• At least five (5) years’ experience in a similar position.
• Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Nav (Navision) ERP system is a must.
• Certification in LINUX Database Management a must.
• Membership of a professional body a must.
• A postgraduate qualification in Supply Chain management, Logistics, or Business Administration is an added advantage.
• Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
• Highly organized and detail-oriented.
• Excellent communication skills, oral and written.
How To Apply NatPharm is an equal opportunity employer. Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Interested applicants should send their applications together with their CVs and expected remuneration to: The Acting Managing Director National Pharmaceutical Company 14 Lobengula Road RO. Box ST23, Southerton Harare Closing date for receipt of applications . Applicants must clearly indicate the position being applied for. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted