|Date Posted||July 27, 2021|
Sales and Marketing
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following post:
The position exists to plan, develop, implement, and monitor the overall business marketing strategy for ZINARA.
Oversee the organization’s marketing activities and campaigns.
The candidate will be responsible for ensuring that all marketing operations are successful in meeting the goals set
The incumbent reports to the PR and Marketing Manager
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Contributing to the implementation of marketing strategies and activities
- Supporting the PR and Marketing Manager in overseeing the department’s marketing operations
- Organizing and attending marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness.
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media (social media, website print etc.)
- Liaise with stakeholders to promote products and services to enhance the company’s presence.
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth.
- Write, edit and proofread marketing material for use in different channels.
- Preparing marketing budgets and monitoring expense
- Track and record project results and amend marketing measures
- Identify, study and test market patterns and trends. Help create customer database.
- Research to target the best audience and maximize reach.
- In liaison with the PR and Marketing Manager, develop effective marketing and sales campaigns.
EDUCATION, PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- 5 0’Levels including Maths and English
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent IMM Diploma an added advantage
- Three years work experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of E-Commerce
- Outstanding ICT and interpersonal skills
- Outgoing ICT and interpersonal skills.
- Outgoing personality
Application letters with detailed resumes, certified copies of academic and professional certificates with three traceable referees should be submitted to: Director Administration & Human Resources Zimbabwe National Road Administration 489 Runiville, Glenroy Crescent, Highlands, Harare Or send via email to: email@example.com Applicants can also lodge their applications at the nearest ZINARA Provincial Offices NB: Those who responded to the first advert need not reapply