|Date Posted||May 21, 2022|
Sales and Marketing
Tsapo Group of Companies is a fast-growing organisation in the motor industry and is seeking to employ the services of Sales Executives responsible for marketing and selling of farming, mining and construction equipment (yellow machines), trucks and buses.
Duties And Responsibilities
1. Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects/customers.
2. Recommend solutions to customers and prospects (Customer Relationship Management).
3. Ensure continuous customer liaison (Key Account Management).
4. Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance.
5. Researches the market and recommends new opportunities (Gathering Marketing Intelligence).
6. Identifies market trends/developments, and conveys the information to senior managers.
7. Compiling weekly sales reports.
Qualifications And Experience
1. A Degree in Marketing Management or equivalent.
2. At least 2 years working experience.
3. Clean class 4 Driver’s licence.
* Candidates must have proven experience/exposure in either or all of the following:
Marketing and selling of:
1. Mining and construction equipment (yellow machines).
2. Agricultural and farm implements.
3. Trucks, buses and electric vehicles.
Interested candidates must send in their CVs and application letters stating their interested fields on email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 22 May 2022.