|Date Posted||January 31, 2021|
Zimbabwe Newspapers (1980) Limited is inviting suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above position which has arisen at its Commercial Printing Division.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Consistent printing of products to meet customer-specified product quality parameters and tolerances.
• Production of orders with waste below set minimum thresholds.
• Attainment of performance benchmarks.
• Supervision of assistants and training of apprentices.
• Timely troubleshooting of operational problems on press to reduce lost time.
• Perform basic press maintenance operations.
• Provide complete shift performance reports.
• Compliance with ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System requirements.
• At least 5 'O' level subjects.
• Class One Journey Person • Printing
• National craft certificate in Machine Printing.
• Minimum of 3years post apprenticeship experience.
• Experience in operating Heidelberg CD 102*5 and SM74-5 Presses Isa prerequisite.
• Experience in web printing will be an added advantage.
• Below 46 years of age.
Interested candidates should submit written applications accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae to:
The Head Human Resources
Commercial Printing Division
102 Simon Mazorodze Road
Or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org