|Date Posted||July 8, 2021|
Our client in the Mining Sector seeks applications from qualified, experienced and self-driven candidates for the Procurement Superintendent position
Purpose of Post
- Provides expect advise to key stakeholders on all aspects of procurement to encourage innovative practices and support delivery of business and policy directions.
- Assists in the development and implementation of Organisational and procurement specific strategies for the attainment of Organisational goals,
- Builds and manages relationships with key stakeholders to provide strategic insights on business needs, resolve complex issues and deliver high performance cost, service and quality outcomes.
- Supervises and directs an effective management of the procurement team and cross functional working groups to achieve high-level of performance in procurement.
- Identities and manages commercial, contractual, operational, financial, reputational, ethical and supply chain risk to minimize negative impact on Organisational objectives while encouraging innovation.
- Establishes performance standards and evaluation processes to assess and report: on procurement activity in terms of progress, results. customer satisfaction. value and cost.
- Ensures compliance and adherence to relevant legislation, company policies and standard operating procedures and drive improvements and efficiencies in all procurement actives.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATIONS AND PERSONS SPECIFICATIONS
- Must have a degree supply chain management or other commercial degree and a post graduate Masters degree.
- CIP qualification is an added advantage.
- At least 10 years’ experience in procurement and 5 years should be in a managerial position.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working m the mining industry.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement process, policies and systems.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to engage and manage stakeholders of all levels.
- Ability to negotiate complex contracts for the attainment of real value.
Suitably qualified candidates must submit their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com and to firstname.lastname@example.org Head Hunters International 2nd Floor Gold Bridge, Eastgate Mall Harare. Due Date