|Date Posted||July 3, 2021|
Sales and Marketing
An exciting opportunity has arisen from a local company within the textile manufacturing industry. The company is looking for an experienced Sales and marketing Officer to attend to the following duties:
Duties And Responsibilities
• Promoting the company’s existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
• Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
• Engages in superior customer service by making information readily available
• Persists in sales even in the face of failure
• Demonstrates products and services as deemed necessary by clients and management
• Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
• Analyzes the competition to create a plan for engagement
• Makes product appeal to the target market
• Trains other sales people in the art of selling
• Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
• Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
• Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
• Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
• Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
Qualifications And Experience
• A bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or related field.
• 3-5 years experience in marketing or sales.
• Experience in management may be advantageous.
• Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
• Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
• Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
• The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
• The ability to work under pressure.
- How To Apply Interested candidates who meet above requirements should email their detailed CVs attaching certified copies of their academic qualifications and national ID to email@example.com Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted